Tuesday 1 November 2011

Building project is underway.

I'm drawing a building every day. Some drawings are more complete than others, due to time, light, weather and visual constraints. Since being deterred more than once by the arrival of an obstructive parking job, I've decided to try to include everything I see rather than restrict myself to the buildings themselves - stop signs, inconveniently parked cars that arrive mid-session, cables, adjacent building features, occasional wary animals are all included if I happen to be attending to that portion of the scenery at that point in time. I try to spend an hour getting the whole image down, but like I said, there is the occasional obstacle. I've had to interrupt myself a few times due to inclement weather scenarios which render paper and ink useless.




No comments:

Post a Comment